Explore the lands of Eberron in this campaign sourcebook for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
D&D 5.0: Eberron – Rising from the Last War provides everything players and Dungeon Masters need to play Dungeons & Dragons in Eberron – a war-torn world filled with magic-fueled technology, airships and lightning trains, where noir-inspired mystery meets swashbuckling adventure. Will Eberron enter a prosperous new age, or will the shadow of war descend once again?
- Meld magic and invention to craft objects of wonder as an artificer – the first official class to be released for fifth edition D&D since the Player’s Handbook
- Enter the world of Eberron in a 1st-level adventure set in Sharn, the City of Towers
- Dive straight into your pulp adventures with easy-to-use locations. Complete with maps of train cars, battle-scarred fortresses, and fallen warforged colossi
- Explore Sharn, a city of skyscrapers, airships, and intrigue and a crossroads for the world’s war-ravaged peoples
- Flesh out your characters with a new D&D game element called a group patron – a background for your whole party
- Explore 16 new race/subrace options including dragonmarks, which magically transform certain members of the races in the Player’s Handbook
- Confront horrific monsters born from the world’s devastating wars
- Prepare to venture into the Mournland, a mist-cloaked, corpse-littered land twisted by magic